|Home||» Products||» LPG Gas||» LPG Gas|
Product Code : 08
With an aim to be a leader in the market, we are engaged in trading and exporting highest-quality LPG Gas. It is a non-renewable source of energy and a mixture of flammable hydrocarbon gases including propane and butane. The gas is extracted from crude oil and natural gas through oil processing & petroleum refining. The gas is widely used for different purposes including heating, cooking, and auto fuel. These gases can be compressed into liquids at relatively low pressure. The offered LPG Gas is stored in glass bottles, cylinders, and tanks.
High calorific value
Burns readily in air
Colorless and odorless
- LPG â€“ Liquefied Petroleum Gas â€“ describes flammable hydrocarbon gases including propane, butane and mixtures of these gases.
- LPG, liquefied through pressurisation, comes from natural gas processing and oil refining.
- LPG is used as heating, cooking and auto fuel.
- In different countries, what is supplied can be propane, butane or propane-butane blends
- LPG is manufactured during the refining of crude oil, or extracted from oil or gas streams as they emerge from the ground.
- Liquefied petroleum gas (also called LPG, LP Gas, or autogas) is a mixture of hydrocarbon gases used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, and increasingly replacing chlorofluorocarbons as an aerosol propellant and a refrigerant to reduce damage to the ozone layer. Varieties of LPG bought and sold include mixes that are primarily propane, mixes that are primarily butane, and the more common, mixes including both propane (60%) and butane (40%), depending on the seasonÃ¢in winter more propane, in summer more butane.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India